Parents Are TALKING Forum User Terms and Privacy Statement
We encourage all visitors to the Parents Are TALKING (PAT) website to comment on the forums and share their experiences with each other. We want this to be a welcoming, educational, and supportive website for all users.
The opinions expressed on Parents Are TALKING forums represent the thoughts of the PAT website user community and not necessarily those of the administrators of the website. The views expressed here do not in any way reflect the views of the website they are posted on, other websites affiliated with this website, the staff involved with the website, or any other members of this website.
PAT staff reserves the ultimate right to edit or delete any comments or content deemed inappropriate for this page and its participants. The following types of comments or content will be deleted by administrators:
• Abusive or hurtful comments
• Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with PAT)
• Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (racial-, ethnic- or gender-bashing language)
• Personal attacks or defamatory comments (i.e. making negative personal comments about a fellow commenter) instead of just expressing a difference of opinion
• Comments that violate the privacy of our users and their families
• Content that violates copyright or that may be confidential
All comments become the intellectual property of PAT in perpetuity and may be used for promotional or marketing use without compensation or attribution due the original author.
PAT staff also reserves the ultimate right to remove or delete any user for any reason at any time.
Information posted here by administrators, participants, or any third party (e.g. commenter) should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other qualified health care provider. The website does not evaluate, endorse, or recommend any particular health care providers, medications, or treatments. If you have questions about your health, please contact your health care provider.
All links to other websites found linked from this page are provided as a service to readers, but such linking does not constitute endorsement of those websites by the PAT team, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to this page (posts, comments, photos, links, etc.), you understand that this information is publicly available. To help protect your privacy, we strongly discourage you from sharing personal information such as names and contact information. We also discourage users from including personal information in their user name.